Monday, 12 June 2017

THAT MESH LIFE



Sorry for yet another wishlist... I have some outfits to post and many more to shoot but the university life isn't letting me do anything. But soon, I promise! I also want to expand more to beauty and talk more about korean products as I'm currently obsessed. Stay tuned :D

The items from this wishlist are from gamiss. I love transparent clothing as it's great for layering in the hot weather, so I picked a few I saw there to share with you. They currently have a lot of two piece dresses and vintage dresses.

1. Mesh Crop Top - here // 2. Mesh Bodysuit - here // 3. Mesh Top - here

Hope you like it 

2 comentários:

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.